Fall has arrived and I couldn't be any happier! It's now 100% acceptable to wear dark lipstick every day, which I'm all for!
Today, I'm showing you the steps I took to complete one of my fav. fall looks.
1. Apply foundation to face + neck
2. Apply base coat eye shadow
3. Apply contrasting eye shadow
4. After blending concealer/highlighter, apply low-lighter.
5. Apply gold loose glitter to the innermost part of your eye + blend
6. Fill in eyebrows + Blend, blend, blend...
7. Apply eyeliner + a couple coats of mascara
8. Apply liquid lipstick
The Final Look
I hope you enjoyed this look + got a little fall inspiration!